KAMINAKIA -VATSES - AGIOS IOANNIS
11:00 - 18:00
Marina of Pera Gialos
"MERILO" Ferretti Yacht
1st May - 9th July | € 70,00 / pax
10th July - 31st July | € 90,00 / pax
1st Aug. - 31st Aug. | € 120,00 / pax
1st Sept. - 31th Oct. | € 70,00 / pax
For all cancellations or changes we require having email notification at
Cancellations that will be placed at least 24hours prior departure, Astypalea VIP Yachting offers 100% refund of the down/full payment.
For changes that will be placed at least 24hours prior departure there is no extra fees but the new reservation is subject to availability. If there is no availability for the new date or tour then a full refund is applied.
For cancellations or changes within 23 hours prior departure 100% of the total cost of the tour is charged as cancellation fees.
Cancellation on befalf of the Astypalea VIP Yachting:
Astypalea VIP Yachting reserves the right to cancel the tour due to heavy rain, extreme winds, engine or any other material damage and for any other reason in order to ensure every passengers safety. For all cancellation that will be placed from Astypalea VIP Yachting ,a full refund of the down/payment will be placed.
SERVICES - FACILITIES
-Brunch: Cheese and cold cuts platter
- Lunch: Shrimp spaghetti, Salad & Dessert
- Drinks: Bottled Wine, Beers & Refreshments
- Towels, Snorkelling Gear, Back Pack, WC & Shower Facilities, Music, Waterproof phone case , Use of GoPro camera , Sun Awning, Map with extensive info on the landmarks and destinations
- Captain, Sailor, Crew & Fuel
1. We start at 11.00 from the Kaminakia beach. Shower facilities, refreshments, beer and wine are provided throughout the duration of the cruise. The estimated time of arrival is 11.45 and we stay there until 13.30. Kaminakia is the Astypalea’s most famous beach. At 13.00 we serve you the first light meal which consists of a cheese and cold cuts platter, local rusks (traditional crackers), jam, and dried fruit accompanied by bottled wine, beer and refreshments.
2. Our next stop is the Vatses beach with an estimated time of arrival being 14.30 and leaving at 15.00. The Vatses beach is a very popular destination that combines wild scenery with a sandy beach, deep waters and the chillout atmosphere.
3. Our next stop is St. John the Thrower. With an estimated time of arrival being 15.15 we will stay there for 2 hours, 17.15. Here you can enjoy the crystal-clear emerald waters and explore every corner of the high rocks by using the snorkelling equipment that is provided for free by the crew. In addition, we can use our tender boat (assisting boat) that can safely transfer you and your personal belongings to the beach. While you are exploring the beach, our crew is preparing your meal that consists of spaghetti with shrimps, salad and is accompanied by wine and refreshments.