The Round of the Island Cruise
1st May - 9th July | € 130,00 / pax
10th July - 31st July | € 145,00 / pax
1st Aug. - 31st Aug. | € 160,00 / pax
1st Sept. - 31th Oct. | € 130,00 / pax
11:00 - 18:00
Marina of Pera Gialos
"MERILO" Ferretti Yacht
SERVICES - FACILITIES
-Brunch: Cheese and cold cuts platter
- Lunch: Shrimp spaghetti, Salad & Dessert
- Drinks: Bottled Wine, Beers & Refreshments
- Towels, Snorkelling Gear, Back Pack, WC & Shower Facilities, Music, Waterproof phone case , Use of GoPro camera , Sun Awning, Map with extensive info on the landmarks and destinations
- Captain, Sailor, Crew & Fuel
For all cancellations or changes we require having email notification at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations that will be placed at least 24hours prior departure, Astypalea VIP Yachting offers 100% refund of the down/full payment.
For changes that will be placed at least 24hours prior departure there is no extra fees but the new reservation is subject to availability. If there is no availability for the new date or tour then a full refund is applied.
For cancellations or changes within 23 hours prior departure 100% of the total cost of the tour is charged as cancellation fees.
Cancellation on belalf of the Astypalea VIP Yachting:
Astypalea VIP Yachting reserves the right to cancel the tour due to heavy rain, extreme winds, engine or any other material damage and for any other reason in order to ensure every passengers safety. For all cancellation that will be placed from Astypalea VIP Yachting ,a full refund of the down/payment will be placed.
1. We commence our journey at 11:00 and our first stop is the island of St. Fokas, staying there for about an hour. During the trip you are provided with towels, water, refreshments and beer. A short stop is enough to have a change of scenery and enjoy the picturesque beach, which is considered as the best sandy beach that you will find in Astypalea.
2. At 12.30 pm we will depart to Vathi Bay. On the way we will encounter tall rocky cliffs, caves and basements. In Vathi, we will arrive at 13.30 pm where you will be served the first light meal, a platter of 2 people with a variety of cheeses / sausages, local nuts, jam and dried fruits accompanied by bottled wine, beer and soft drinks.
3. At 14.30 we will depart to Ag. Ioannis Richtis beach with an estimated arrival time of 16.00 pm. On the way, we will pass through the North and Western parts of Astypalaia passing through the beaches, Pachia Ammos and Panormos. Arriving at Ag. Ioannis Richtis you could swim into the green crystal waters and explore every corner of the tall rocks using diving equipment provided free of charge by the crew. Also, the boat has a tender for safety transport to the beach. As you explore the area, the crew prepares your lunch consisting of pasta with shrimp, salad accompanied by wine and desert.